Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rocker Chic?

I was surfing the internet looking at jewelry the other day and fell in love with a necklace. It was several layers of chunky chain with pearls here and there and the description called it "rocker chic". I was intrigued so I did a little research. I must admit it has piqued the interest of my little inner rebel. I can remember in high school begging my mother to let me die the tips of my dark hair blonde (opposite of the lead singer of Boston) but she would have none of that! I doubt I would be very comfortable wearing torn jeans and stilettos, wild hair and dark eyeliner in my everyday life (though it might be fun for a date night!) but it has gotten me thinking. Sometimes I just feel like what I make is too conventional, too pretty. Sometimes that inner rebel wants to make wearable jewelry that is fun, funky - edgy. Hmm...where to go with that. Stay tuned! You can see the necklace here.



1 comment:

  1. go for it Dawn! I think it's totally fun, I love rock star jewelry.

    ReplyDelete